Monday, April 18, 2011

Gymnasium Mats South Africa

The Necromancer Game, Antonio Martín Morales

  • Title: The Necromancer Game
  • Author: Antonio Martín Morales
  • Editorial: Everest
  • ISBN: 978 - 84-441-4437-5
  • No. of Pages: 400
Synopsis:
Four of the most ruthless murderers of the kingdom are hired to kill Moga, a dark sorcerer who performs black magic practices in southern Vestigia. Rowing is one of the mercenaries who will struggle to be the first to kill the witch ... however, Remo is a common murderer. At one time belonged to the prestigious Cutlers division of The Devil's Horde captain in the service of Arkane. Fertile time in which loyally served the king ... before being expelled from the army and stripped of all his possessions. The bloody mission to end the life of the powerful necromancer acquires a different light when there are old wounds that have cultivated a hatred impossible to forget a past buried, a search of life, lost love ... But now Remo has a secret, a jewel that feeds on blood ...

Ratings:
Writing:



Characters:




Plot:




Title:




P Ortado:




Rate:




Final:




Final Note:

Personal Review:
necromancer hunting is a different story than I usually read normally, is in line with what I read, but there are several aspects of the story different from what I usually read. Among them, I was surprised the author's style and the story told. As the book was not a good time (exams, projects, stress ... Wonders of student life ) could read little of, and therefore, the reading was slow. Regardless, I think the pace of the book is a little slow until the story begins and we can finally understand what will be the main plot of the novel.

One of the things that I enjoyed the book, is how Antonio Martín Morales manages to create these scenarios, which can be viewed as easily, and power and dive into the scene. The world in which all history is based, the time development, is a great environment to engage the reader. The characters are fairly well developed, all with their own histories and quirks. The pace, as I mentioned before, is a bit slow, but not come into being heavy, being slow is both fun and easy to read.

As for the plot that I liked did flashbacks to the past of the characters, it has rich history and has become more interesting as the main story was practically a single frame with other very minor. If there is anything that I liked a lot, as I said before, has been the world he has created Antonio Martín Morales and his style at the time of writing. And of course, action, lots of action. The book seemed to me to be a pretty good first half and left me wanting more, I hope to get the second part soon.

From here I recommend it if you've liked everything I've told about it.

Thanks to Everest.

Hermochi

0 comments:

Post a Comment