Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dragonball Bulma Showing Boobs

A movie, please

Holahola! I'm half half bawling throat euphoric! I see and I've never had their eyes open TAN in my life. hair stand on end! And as a step to calm down, get to the point: The
trailer of the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Click here to see subtitled . If you are a person who have given the play nothing see the trailer for the second part , raise your hand right . If you are the people who have stayed with the creeps and mouth without saliva , raise your hand left .

But you lift up all the two! Come calmémonos together now ... or at least let's try. We do what we can ... I can only think of July 15.

More stuff, more stuff! The cast of the film's famous trilogy sinsajos and districts, yes sir, The Hunger Games, it fills in little by little. For now, here are a few other actors have joined the cast.
Prim - Willow Shelds

Everdeen Lady - Paula Malcomson

Unconfirmed
Effie Trinket - Elisabeth Banks


Marvel - Jack Quad / / Glimmer - Leven Rambin


Rue - Amanda Stendbler / / Thresh - Dayo Okeniyi


Chico District 3 - Ian Nelson / / Girl's District 3 - Kalia Prescott

What do you think? Sincerely, in my opinion, the only one that has hit the mark of truth is to Stendler Amandla ( Rue ). So what say you? Will improve since the disaster Josh Hutcherson, right? Well, I will not say anything yet, sure to Gafo the left. I look forward to knowing who will play Cinna ! And Cato !

Lastly, the truth is ....... Wait a minute. You have targeted dates, right? That is, March 23 (The Hunger Games) , July 15 (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)) and (...) May 20 "? Provide peers, yoho!




That is, my dears, the May 20 in theaters. And now I leave the meantime trailer and both advance and I have no nails. A kiss! Aileen

0 comments:

Post a Comment