Friday, May 22, 2009

How To Not Get An Erection In A Sauna

Among other things


Actually I have no free time in the last few months I run a lot and break little, but still, do not deprive me of things I like.
In recent days, I was invited to a reunion ASAES that it is??, I hasten to good deeds, but I hope that everything works well; ASAES is the association of salvadorenios and friends of El Salvador in France, have been invited to join the association as a board member.
She has been around for several Anios but has been very little active, a policy change and new projects have been part of the agenda, you do not know how to contribute, but it is a project that motivates much, possibly long-term but with a future.
Contrary to what I think is more compatriots here than I imagined, but to be frank, when summoned to the house of latin america, very easily be counted as the flow is minimal, which I find very sad.
In a country like this, being together helps a lot, the salvadorenios still have a long road ahead in terms of organization and mutual aid!
I started working in the construction of the association's Web site, I hope to contribute at least that, and I say, go work there, and I'll tell what will happen with the association;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment