Sunday, February 8, 2009

Protein Shop Singapore

still alive ........ The Queen


I forgot to check my blog, I see that even my faithful readers are wondering happened to me??
To be honest, I've been busy and still be fine, I'm running to and fro, here and the time flies, really do not see it happen!
But today I decided to write a little, then take the opportunity to tell a little about what has become of my experiences in the past months ...... at least try;)
First, I'm looking for a second job, the truth is not easy, and with a set schedule, it is not easy to find one that fits the first and to supplement the financial need that I have, the search has become a torture me, by the time I need to find and send the CVs, and the anguish caused by not knowing how he makes at the end of the month to pay everything I owe.
Seeing him on the positive side, I dramatically improved my physical figure (several kilos less), change of wardrobe, and look (a bit forced, because nothing I was!).
Then the search for a suitable, yet to encounter, and by the end of 2009, entering a school of architecture enroll in a master (I'm currently working folder with all my college) I know I'm pushing hard, but either is now or ever !!!!!
All that, mixed with fatigue, and Sunday departures deserved, for I have greatly reduced my free time in front of the computer.
Suffice it to say that my computer screen died, so I survive with my laptop, which still can not get used.
In my small outputs, I can confess that I have become gastronomic taster (from restaurant to restaurant), and so I found some very good restaurants that will make any mouth water!
recently visited one specializing in salmon, or tell them that good estaban las ensaladas hechas con salmon crudo, una delicia!!
Hoy aproveché para conocer el museo de cluny , hace ratos queria ir, me invitaron a un concierto de musica medieval, la verdad no me arrepiento de haber ido, el lugar es muy bonito y el concierto estubo muy interesante.
La semana comienza, y de nuevo a las carreras, en los ultimos dias ha nevado, palabra que ese frio lo odio, cala hasta los huesos!!
Espero que el tiempo mejore, porqué sino me quedaré en los huesos, ya que calorias no me quedan en el cuerpo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment